Laguna hills plumbing
At Laguna Hills plumbing we have the best and most diverse array of services for your home or business. We are trained plumbing and installation experts at your service here in Laguna Hills. With us, you can always expect the best service for the most reasonable rates possible. We are centrally located and are able to make appointments on the same day if possible. There is no better company to work with that has more experience than we do.
The services available are as follows but not limited to the list we have here. Don’t hesitate to call us with any project you may have in mind and we will be able to accommodate you as best we can. We have the most talented, licensed and specialized plumbers in town and we may even say the county!
1. Leaky Pipes: There is nothing worse than having leaky pipes. It costs you in so many ways. First, there is the danger of flood and then there is the water bill that all of a sudden triples. A leaky pipe leaks more than water—it leaks money. The sooner you call us the better.
2. New Pipes: There are many reasons that you may need new pipes you may have an older home that has to be up to standard. You may suffer cracked pipes under the house which in hot climates can lead to a bug or rodent infestation.
3. Clogged Drains: The only other thing worse than clogged drains is a clogged toilet. But, when the water starts to take a longer time to go down then you need to call. Please don’t use Drano it’s only a temporary solution to a deeper problem. It costs you less to get it taken care of as quickly as possible.
4. Clogged Toilet:This is one of the worst issues you can have. You need your toilet and sharing the second one if you have one with the family can get really annoying really fast! So many things can cause a clogged toilet and you need to be able to sort it out fast. It’s not a cure if you plunge and it goes down once and then comes back. This means something is clogging the line or the septic tank if you have one. The sooner you deal with this the better.
5. Sewer Problems: If you don’t have a septic tank and you are on sewer for waste then sewer issues may happen. It is a really smelly and agitating issue that we can assess and have fixed for you in no time. There is nothing worse than sewer back up.
6. New Faucets: Sooner or later the faucets in a home are going to have dry rubber gaskets. This means they crack and they leak. This means you pay more for water service. Let us know the moment you have a drip or leak issue. It’s best that you know what you need to know about the rest of your faucets so test them all out. It’s cheaper and more efficient to do them all at once.
7. New Tubs and Toilets:When you have an old tub or the gaskets and other fixtures are old and worn then it may be time to call us for a change. We install new tubs and new toilets for you at the best rates in town.
8. What to Expect: Once you give us a call then one of our plumbers will be able to answer any questions you may have about your issue. We may ask you to describe the issue in enough detail so we can make a decision as to what we need in order to service you fast and efficiently. We may come our initially to survey and assess the situation effectively. We may be able to do last minute jobs depending on the situation you have. We will then arrive in our vehicle and never a contractor. We invest in our employees and we are proud of the fact that we are a full service employee driven company that is ready and capable to serve you today.