ORANGE COUNTY PLUMBING RESCUE
Lake Forest Plumbing
Here at Orange County Plumbing Rescue we have the plumbers and staff to help you get the job done the way you need it and fast. You’ll never be left with a plumbing emergency. We have both commercial and residential plumbing inspections as well as replacement and repair. We have all the state-of-the-art equipment that can do the job as you’ll soon notice. Call us anytime for all your plumbing needs.
1. Our Services: We have the most advanced services available. Listed below are only a few. Whatever your needs are we have the service to fit. And it’s not always an emergency; we can assist you in preventing a situation that’s brewing in your plumbing that you may not even know about. Our inspections are the best and most thorough around. We treat residential plumbing with the same kind of care and with the same quality equipment as we do commercial. We want you to be ahead of the game and ahead of a potentially damaging issue. We make all the repairs, replacements and upgrades that you need so that your water bill is not through the roof.
2. Drain Clogs: We handle every kind of clogged drain situations. Clogs don’t just back up pipes. The pressure they cause can create pressure in the lines and cause cracks and minor leaks which over time become major trouble and in the meantime can cause a water bill from hell. This doesn’t have to be much. Leaking a gallon of water a week from a small crack can cause major expense. Then what you have is mold and mildew in the walls from the constant moisture. You don’t need to live in a hot climate for that to happen as long as it’s a dark space that is itself warm. But, California is great for this type of environment. It causes health issues that are unseen. Clogs and leaks have another hidden agenda called floods. Floods happen fast and can cause a lot of expensive and inconvenient damage. Call us immediately upon it happening. Or better yet, call us for a plumbing inspection to help prevent things getting out of hand.
3. Prevention for the Drain Clogs: If you hear drains gurgling or making whooshing sounds or you have a drain that’s draining too slow, you need to call us.
4. Camera Drain Inspection: Accidently lose an item down the drain? Like a ring or a bracelet? Then let us send a tiny camera into your drain or toilet to get it out. That’s not all that’s done with this piece of technology. We can see cracks and crushed pipe as well as misaligned pipes and suggest the best solution for those plumbing issues.
5. Plumbing Maintenance: When you find that a plumbing issue is getting out of hand because it was left due to affordability it ends up costing you more in the long-run. If you have an affordable maintenance plan, this can help you save money in the long-run. There is no reason for plumbing emergencies. These emergencies show up because they are brewing silently in the walls, floors and ceilings of your home or apartment. With this, there are no risks, even in an older home. When the foundation settles you get natural cracks everywhere. Once you have that, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that you won’t be leaking water or money!
6. Upgrades: Upgrades are a necessary part of your plumbing parts. This is a normal process that comes with having an older home or a home that is 10 years old or more. This again, comes with wear and tear as well as foundation settling. It’s as simple as a part replacement or unit replacement or a retrofit. Some of the older model toilets aren’t as efficient as others. This means they are more inclined to leaks and clogs. If it takes more water to get it to flush, and you have to flush several times to get it to do so, then you are simply leaking water and money. This investment in a new toilet can be cheaper in the long run. We can install a low flow or same model toilet that’s more up to the job.
7. Our Scope of Reach: We offer our services to residential as well as many types of other institutions. Some of those institutions are but not limited to;
· Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
· Sports Venus
· Gas Stations
· Grocery stores
· Food Processing Plants or any Factory setting
· Educational Facilities
· Any pubic building
· Airports and their facilities
· Malls and any shopping center
· Hotels and motels
· Bars and Restaurants
· Business Offices
Regardless of what type of business or residents, call us for all your plumbing needs small or large.