ORANGE COUNTY PLUMBING RESCUE
Mission Viejo Plumbing
In Mission Viejo and the surrounding areas we are the premier plumbing service. We are able to handle all of the venues listed and more. We are certainly not limited. Just call us and we can come out for a complimentary checkup and inspection. We can alert you to any of the types of damage or impending issues you may have with your plumbing. The sooner we catch the issue the better off you’ll be both in the way of inconvenience and in finances. These repairs and replacements can be so expensive. We would like to catch these issues for you before you are caught out and have an enormous water bill or an enormous repair.
1. Venues we serve: There is no venue that we can’t serve. We have the equipment and the staff to handle both commercial and residential plumbing issues. We have the best rates for all and the most comprehensive maintenance plans available to make sure you stay without plumbing emergencies.
· Schools and Colleges
· Libraries and any learning institutions
· Restaurants and bars
· Hotels and motels
· Sports Venues
· Grocery Stores or any retailer
· Shopping Centers or Malls
· Gas Stations
· Convenience Stores
· Sewer and Septic Tank Residential or Commercial
2. Camera Drain Inspection: Upon inspection we can send a camera down and drain or toilet. This can locate the missing items you may have flushed down the toilet or dropped down the sink. We can also locate pipes that are misaligned or crushed so we can replace them or retrofit them with whatever needs doing. We also do other inspections for the walls and such. This will happen automatically when we see a leak that is in one spot we look for others. This is in the prevention of having mold, mildew or even pressure in the lines and pipes that cause sudden breaks and leaks that cause floods. These are disastrous occurrences that cost much more than you could ever think to pay in prevention. They are costly both in water and also the damage of places in the home that would need to be opened and aired as well as replaced. Drywall and any wood, including supporting wood in the home may need to be replaced. This is thousands where in the space of a year your plan is less than in the hundreds depending what you choose at the time. Plus, your plan is more than adjustable once you get it. We want to be able to follow you wherever you go, and make sure you’re safe all the way.
3. Maintenance Programs: We have the best and most affordable maintenance programs that are available. We can help you to avoid plumbing emergencies and failures that cause leaks, floods and mold or mildew. Your health and sanitation is important to you and to us. California has a way of breeding things in the walls and floors that you don’t need in your system. With our plans you can save money and worry all year long. There are no worries about spending more than what you need. Every structure is like a fingerprint in that way. It means we come and inspect what need to be done and what the likely hazards are for your structure. We then set up a custom plan for you or if you see one option you like better then we can accommodate you with that.
4. Our Staff: Our staffs are employees and not contractors. They are accountable and are trained to be respectful to your home. They are licensed, bonded and insured. They will leave the space in your home better than when they found it. You can count on neatly uniformed plumbers and a clearly marked vehicle with our company name and logo. Your safety and the respect of your home are important to us. We make every effort to make sure you are served well and are satisfied at the end of the day. We keep you in communication with us the entire time there is someone on the job. Don’t hesitate to call us in the event there is something you aren’t comfortable with or if there are any questions you have.
5. Our Process: The first thing you do is call at the first sign of trouble or If you have moved into or are thinking of moving into an older home. We can perform drain inspections and fully fledged inspections that will tell us the state of the home in regards to the household plumbing. In commercial structures we can do the same. In older homes there are always settling of the foundation and old equipment that will crumble, rot and crack. There may be led pipes still in the home which need replacing. There may be leaks in the walls or floors and even ceilings of a multistory or a commercial structure. There are a lot of options and situations to consider. The best thing about our inspections is they’re free. By this we can go deep and wide and find those danger areas in the home that need repair before it becomes a rescue. We do rescue but we would rather save the customer the stress and damage of the home first. We can start by retrofitting old pipes and replacing the ones that are completely obliterated.
Call us now for an inspection!